Monday, February 1, 2016

#58 : Manila, Philippines



Postcard description :





MANILA, Philippines

A Spanish-inspired horse-driven Calesa in Manila Bay • Jeepney, a popular public transportation in Metro Manila • Fort Santiago and Intramuros, old architecture influenced by the Hispanic era.



















"Greetings from Manila!


I'm Mitch and I have 2 wonderful kids and a pet French Bulldog. I love postcrossing too. I also enjoy doing all sorts of craft. I would like to learn to sew someday. I would love to make small stuffed toys and small pouches. Maybe someday. :-)


Happy Postcrossing and I wish you a prosperous 2016!"



2 comments:

Wak Lat said...

wak blom penah dpt poskad dr Manila lagikk., huhu2

I am LZ said...

Later on dapat ler tu.. :-)

Post a Comment

Feel free to share you comments here ^_^

Loading...